Monday, January 15, 2007

Masters of confustion

How can you work at Michael's and not know what an interchangeable circular knitting needle set is? What's more, when I give you ALL the information that is on the box and furthermore tell you WHERE to look (by the knitting needles) and what it looks like - how could it POSSIBLY take you nearly 15 minutes to locate? You work at MICHAEL'S. All they sell there are crafty sorts of things. Were you not trained? Have you any clue what a knitting needle is?

Ok that is my frustration for the day. Well not the only one, but the only one I felt worthy of talking about. My frustration from this weekend is vomit. Dan came home with Taylor on Saturday vomiting. Taylor started vomiting on Sunday. Why when she came out of the bathroom telling me she felt like she was going to get sick, could she not make it the three additional steps it took to get to the TOILET and instead threw up all over the floor instead is sort of beyond comprehension though. I'm praying that I don't get it next, because I am the only one in the past 7 days who hasn't been through this.

Ian and Gianna decided bathtime was a good time to turn the previously mentioned bathroom floor into a swimming pool. It was good because it kept me from having to mop, but not so good because it caused the kitchen wall to start leaking. Oh yes you read that right, the kitchen floor decided to become damp all on its own and the only source of the water we could locate appeared to be the wall the kitchen shares with the bathroom.

Well I am off to see my team of doctors yet again today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home