Saturday, November 25, 2006

Fun and Games, Thanks and Giving

Well as usual I am the slacking slacker who can't keep up her blog. Sorry anyone who actually reads this, things have been hectic.

So the 9th through the 11th I worked 12 hours a day. Then that Sunday I worked around the house. I didn't sleep well and then on Tuesday it rained so I ended up with a horrible fibro flare up. I could barely walk and had to go to my physical therapist that day. I still ended up working the rest of the week.

My father, his wife and my brother all came to town on Friday. My brother spent the week, but my father and his wife went to Vegas for the weekend. It was really great to spend time with my brother, and for him to spend time with my kids. They all had a great time, but I got super spoiled because I came home from work to a picked up house and 2 dressed kids. Boy oh boy could I get used to THAT!

Wednesday we went to the Roadhouse Grill for my uncle's birthday. Ian was in rare form that night. For his first trick, he decided to write I's and A's on the CLOTH napkin with the crayon they provided. Then he stole the napkin off my lap and snapped the waitress in the butt with it. For the big finale, he drew a huge mural on the window he was sitting next to, again with the crayons. That is the last time he sits next to Daddy at a restaurant. At least it wasn't a super fancy place, though I doubt they would like to see us again any time soon.

Thanksgiving was nice, it was good to see the family and all that. I did get home in time to watch my favorite show also, which was good. Friday was nothing too exciting, just errands and cleaning. Today was more of the same, but Dan was on duty so it was slighlt more challenging because both kids were home. Tomorrow there will be 15 or so people coming over for a party and I still have to figure out what to feed them all. I'm really tired from cleaning and getting things ready for the Christmas decorations. At least the lights are on the outside of the house already, just need to be plugged in. Guess there is a plus to being a redneck. Ha haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home