Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Figuring it all out

Things have been pretty crazy lately. Life can get to even the best of us sometimes, make us blind to things that are right in front of us. I think that it's hard to make a person see what they are taking for granted until it is too late to fix it a lot of the time. Trying to not let things get to that point is easier said than done. It is a struggle sometimes just to get up in the morning, let alone do anything productive.

Work has been keeping my busy as usual, although this week following Christmas is the slowest it has been in as long as I can remember. This is not a bad thing mind you, I can use the mental vacation. I am wishing I was at home to take care of the chores so that I don't have the constant stress of knowing it is waiting for me to get home, but there really isn't much I can do about that.

Taylor came home last night and she and I went to get our nails done, which was fun. Then we did a little shopping which was NOT fun but had to be done. Then I stayed up entirely too late working on getting things packed up for our trip. I dont' know how it is possible we're leaving on Friday when I don't even have a whisper of a plan thought through and usually I'm already packed with a list of things to grab at the last minute.

I'm looking forward to January when things calm down a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home