Sunday, December 10, 2006

And I suck again...

It's been so hard to keep up lately. The weather is throwing my body for a major loop. It's far too cold for San Diego, and the worst part is that one day it's 80 and the next it's 60.

Work has been keeping me really busy. Then there are birthday parties and all that on the weekends. I'm lucky if I get a full nights sleep. On Saturday my cousin and I threw a party for his wife and my husband who have the same birthday. Today my friend had a part for her daughter whose birthday is the same day as the two of them also. I've got a lot going on this week, including trying to get the tree put up, wrapping presents, packing the ones up who are going to Idaho with us, doing some shopping for our family gift exchange. It all adds up to basic insanity, but what can you do.

The holiday season tends to be very stressful for me, so I will make no empty promises of keeping up with my blog until after the first of the year. I can't believe that the year is coming to a close already, after what seems like breakneck speed through the last 12 months. Im trying to maintain a level of sanity. My 30th birthday is rapidly approaching and my husband seems to be having difficulty accepting the fact that we can no longer be counted as "children" yet he is not quite ready to shed that aspect of his life. Personally 30 is an achievement for me, and the perfect blend of youth and experience. I would take 3o over doing my 20s again a million times over.

Well as usual I am up later than I ought to be and with work tomorrow I really need to get some sleep. After work I have physical therapy and I have to go to the grocery store besides. I am not especially looking forward to that, but it must be done. I have to get better about cooking in the evenings, I've been lazy about eating out instead of cooking. Well, I'm going to clip coupons now and work on my grocery list, then it's off to bed. Ian fell asleep a couple of hours ago, mid burrito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home