Saturday, February 25, 2006

Slacker

I've so been slacking on keeping up with this, but in my defense things have been really insane.

Dan threw his back out again. I'm really frustrated with hearing "I don't know" from the doctors. He saw a civilian back and neck specialist, but he couldn't say much without seeing the MRIs. He saw the chiropracter yesterday and it did seem to help some. He's supposed to leave Monday though for like 3 weeks - I hope he is ok while he's gone.

Ian's been doing good. He is fighting a cold at the moment. His nose is a constant fountain of snot right now, but at least his ears seem to be ok. He saw the ENT last Tuesday and he said that tubes looked clear but that his tonsils were still "good sized" so instead of seeing him back in 6 months which is standard he wants to see him in 3 months, unless they seem to start bothering him more.

My ankle is still bothering me a good deal. I've been wearing my brace and trying to keep it up as much as I can. It's hard to do with a job, 2 kids and a house to keep up with, but I'm doing my best. My fibro is (knock on wood) basically in remission at the moment. Amazing what less stress and more sleep (thanks to Ambien) can do for you.

We're getting an RV, a toy hauler. I am too old to sleep in a tent and we're not making the most of our weekends right now. We want to go out to the desert, but it's too expensive to rent an RV and I can't sleep in a tent. It's going to be nice, especially when we go with our neighbors to San Filipe again this year for memorial day weekend.

Well, I guess that is about it for now. Tomorrow is church and that is about it, besides taking Taylor home. I hope Dan is feeling up to it because I'm sure not.

Oh! Today I got work done on 2 of the rooms:
Kitchen: Laid down linoleum, redid wallpaper, printed out some pictures. Still have to rearrange the food/utensils and things. Plus I ordered a table and chairs that should be here some time this week for it. You can also sort of see the work I did on Anora. I sanded off her stock makeup, painted her eyelids, redid the blush and replaced her eyelashes. I'm waiting on some lipstickers to arrive to finish the makeup and then I will pierce her ears and cut her hair.



Bedroom: Wallpapered with rose wrapping paper. Made a bed. I still have to finish the bed, paint the chest, hang some pictures on the wall and make sheets, blankets and a pillow for the bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home