Wow
Today was pretty busy. I did laundry (like I do every day - no excitement or surprise there). I took Ian to school and on the way there I had to pick up a veggie tray for his school party and some soda for work. I had a busy day at work and then on my way home after picking Ian up from school my cell phone rang. It was my father - which in and of itself is unusual because he doesn't often call me.
He says "Well I have some news. Your father is fine but I had a mild heart attack on Saturday." It really floored me and I'm not entirely sure what to think about the whole situation, but I certainly hope that if something like this happens again he has his wife call me instead of waiting until 4 days later when they let him out of the hospital.
Dan and I ran some errands - he wanted to buy a lotto ticket and he ended up being SO close on the numbers:
His: 27 36 44 49 53
Lotto: 27 36 43 49 54
I picked up diapers at Target and enough Tide to last for like 7 years. Or weeks. Ha ha ha
Then I made some dinner and did more laundry. Ian's room was torn up so I had to pick that up. My cleaning people come tomorrow so at least I have that to not have to worry about.
Tomorrow we have Bible study and Thursday Dan has duty and I've got my SNB.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home