Best videos!
I got the best video ever today. Click here for it.
Here is another one that is pretty cute.
Today was a pretty busy day. I worked and cleaned. I went to clean out the fishbowl and get rid of what I thought was my dead 3 year old betta fish. When I put him in the toilet he started to swim! So I fished him out and put him in a clean bowl. I am sure the end is near though.
And apparently death is in the air at our house because I went to check on Taylor's hamster and it was dead in its wheel. The thing stunk so bad!
Tomorrow is work and then grocery shopping. Saturday I hope to sleep in some, even though Dan will have to get up to go to work because he has duty.


3 Comments:
Talk about ripping out a Nana's heart. Tell Ian and Taylor I love them (you and Danny too!)
Love the movie clips!
Beta Fish have Nine Lives. Don't assume it's dead until you have a floating skeleton.
Sorry about the hamster.
xoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home