Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sore

I just need to vent a minute.

I am tired of being in pain. I'm tired of feeling like a 10 year old in a 90 year old body. I'm tired of waking up sore and going to bed worse. I'm tired of not being able to do things I'd like to do because of my joints. I'd like to be more active but there are days I can barely walk, let alone do something more vigorus than that. I'm tired of putting on a happy face and telling people "I'm fine" when really I hurt like the devil and if I could I would be in bed crying. I don't want people to feel sorry for me. I don't want to complain, but I hurt. I don't know what to do with it. I want it to go away and yet it lingers every day.

My ankles were the only joint in my entire body I wasn't having problems with and then I sprained one. Now the not sprained ankle is fabulous and the one that was sprained (2 weeks ago now) hurts more today than it did the day I sprained it. You would think the pain would be getting better, but it's not. My ankle throbs spontaniously, seemingly unrelated to my activities. If I turn my ankle to any degree it hurts, sharp pain not a little muscle soreness like when you work out too much.

Anyway, just needed to get that out.

I got a lot done today. Well Dan and I got a lot done today. We got the garage cleaned out which is something we've been meaning to work on for a long time. It's finally done though, save a couple of small things. Tomorrow after church I will probably finish up what I have to out there. I've also got to do the dishes and some laundry. Just your standard stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home