Scold me later
I've been insanely busy and spending entirely too much time in front of the computer screen.
Basic update:
Ian is doing a lot better. He's doing well with potty training himself and is back to his normal happy self.
Dan is home for a couple of weeks now (except duty days) which makes things nice.
My left ankle (sprained) is still giving me a lot of trouble. I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor to have it looked at again. The whole situation is very frustrating because now my right knee is giving me trouble from favoring the right side as I walk.
I started a message board with some friends this week. We're having so much fun with it. It is a lot more work than I thought it would be, but well worth it.
This weekend I'm getting my nails done for the first time in longer than I care to even think about. Then I hope to basically just sleep all weekend. Dan said something about cleaning the garage. I'll be a cheerleader, but I will kill myself if I try to help him.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home