Day from Hell
I woke up with a horrible headache. I decided to start work a little late and try to sleep it off some. Of course it would be today that I get frantic calls between 6 and 6:30. I ended up having several major issues with different offices, having to have a conference call over some of it and getting into a major argument with one of our programmers. It was SO MUCH FUN.
We are going to go visit my aunt in the hospital in a little while, after we go to the exchange to look at a laptop. Dan and Ian are napping. I am wishing I was napping. I'm hungry too but nothing sounds good. So far today I have eaten an english muffin with a little butter on it and some twizzler bites. And about 3 potato chips.
I still haven't taken a shower - and I need one. Hopefully I can sneak in and Ian will stay sleeping while I take a long hot shower that doesn't involve being poked in the butt cheek with a crayon. It's been so long since I've had that I almost have forgotten what it is like.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home