Silly dog
It is so hard to sleep these days. Between the baby and the dog and the fact that the dog wants to lay ON the baby at bedtime...


Today I went to the doctor for a follow up on my tonsils. I got a good report there - all looks good. I just have to continue to stay away from sharp items (like chips) and straws until the tissue isn't so fragile back there. The opthomologist and corneal specialist I saw told me I have to have surgery to correct the corneal erosion. It is scheduled for July 18th. It will likely be painful but at least a quick recovery is expected. A lot faster than the tonsilectomy recovery.
Dan is due for his new phone any time after today. I'm not sure we have the cash for it though. The rebate Sprint already owes me for my other phone still hasn't come in. I guess we'll see what happens. I still want to get my laptop, but I'm not sure when or if that is going to happen. I may have to skip Vegas to work and just meet them up there instead. We'll have to see.
I've got to cook dinner and I've got another load of laundry to fold tonight before I'll finally be caught up on that. I have a few things to take care of cleaning wise (I hate that our cleaning lady quit) and then I can finally relax a bit.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home