Thursday, June 02, 2005

Back to normal

I must be feeling better since my schedule is back to it's normal insane level. Today I worked all day, and I've got to go drop off Dan's working whites at the cleaners, register the kids for daycare, pay rent, make a deposit for work, make a deposit in my personal account, and stop at Wal Mart for a few things. Then I will come home, cook dinner and do the dishes. I have to throw out some dead flowers as they are getting gross. I also need to clean out the refrigerator and the pantry. I just hope I can get it all done and get to bed at a reasonable time!

Of course Ian wants to be Mr. Difficult and not go to bed. Dan is in there trying to get him to go down right now. I am really really tired and it's been quiet for 5 minutes now so I think I will brave going in to go to bed now...

1 Comments:

At 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck getting everything done. You're always SO busy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home