Pictures
Well I worked all day today, I feel very proud. Ian doesn't seem to be feeling very well. The doctor suggested saline drops and a bulb syringe. Should be oodles of fun.
Dan and I are going to run a few errands and then maybe go to the RV place to dream about the RV we may someday buy. In the meantime I resized a few of the pictures from this weekend...
Me and the kids in the 80 degree water

Taylor in the innertube she spent most of the weekend in.

Ian and I sitting in the water

Ian braving the water on his own (I was right there ready to grab him)

A guy making bracelets

Ian was so tired he fell asleep sitting in the sling. Poor guy. We put him on the bed in the RV and he slept basically the rest of the night.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home