Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Weighing in...

Breakfast: 1 banana, small handful of better cheddars, water

Lunch: half a serving of chicken parmigian from Brothers, 2 sugar free toffee sticks, 1can of caffiene free diet coke.

Dinner: Spaghetti and veggies

I have to lose this weight. I have to keep the weight I have lost OFF my body. This weight is like a big ball and chain tied to my ankle. I wish it would just disappear.

I still have to go through basket of stuff from desk, clean the fan in bedroom, clean out my laundry basket and finish the laundry. I have a headache so I'm not sure I'm going to get ANY of it done. The new clening people started this week and they did a great job. I really am glad I found someone to come and clean because I was getting really stressed trying to do it all on my own.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home