Fevered pace
Ian is in the living room yelling at the dog for I'm not entirely sure what. I am exhausted today because she kept trying to cuddle up with the baby last night and woke him up at least twice. My goal for today is to get my desk drawer cleaned out - it's a big fat mess. I also need to do bills and take care of a few things around the house.
Justin and Molly playing on the gym

Ian riding the hippo with his mad face on

Throwing teddy grahams

Taking a shower

Daddy under seige

Decided to wear dad's socks today

I am trying to get the house picked up and things situated a bit. I can't beleive I have to go in for another surgery next month! There is a lot of stuff that needs to be done around this house. It's really frustrating that I haven't found another cleaning person. I guess I will have to just suck it up and do it myself again.
Ian has a dentist appointment at 3:30 and we're supposed to go to a Navy dinner tonight at 6. Dan has to get his whites from the cleaners still though! The house is - well it's not clean but it's not horrible so I can't really complaint oo much. There is laundry to be done again, but it will have to wait as Jen needs the machines at the moment. My throat is quite sore and I could really use a nap but overall I'm feeling quite well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home