Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday craziness

I worked all day. Dan got in around 11 or so and he brought me lunch on his way home. Ian didn't take a nap at school and when I called at 1 to see if he was sleeping he wasn't so Dan went and got him. Then when I got home from work we hung out for a little bit and then went to the train station.

Luckily the train south was running a bit behind so we got home by 6:45!!! We went over to On the Border for dinner which was a good idea because we got on the wait list before we showed up since our neighbor was working, but a bad idea because the entire time we were there Ian wanted to play with him and he was trying to work. It was sweet though.

I am heading to bed now. I'm really sore and completely wiped out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home