Monday, May 23, 2005

Nothing tasty

I can't eat anything that tastes good. Everything I eat it hurts to choke down. I have all this what can only be described as "build up" on the back of my throat. I know some of it is to be expected, but I'm not sure how much. I feel like I am choking when I try to sleep. I just took my pain pills - I've been trying to go longer than 4 hours between but that doesn't work out. I end up in too much pain before too long to manage it anymore.

Ian just had a hot dog and some goldfish for lunch and now he's asking for peaches. I'm not sure why because now that they are on his plate and he is just sort of staring at them. He doesn't much care for fruit I guess, probably only asked because Branden was getting them. They are good like that.

I can't beleive my doctor took over 4 hours to call me back - jerks! I'm still waiting for them to call back actually, the girl when I called this third time was only slightly less of a bitch then the last girl I talked to. Oh well, what can you do but keep calling and complaining.

My car is still in the shop. They called and told Dan they put all new tires and wheels on it and want to drive it with him. I want to scream at them - are you kidding me? We just spent $1,000 on new wheels and tires, there is NOTHING wrong with them. The car is a piece of shit and I wish it would just fall off a cliff into the ocean (and not land on anyone).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home