Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Arts and Crafts

I finished 2 slings last night in about an hour and a half. That is with friends over! I was pretty proud of myself. I'd like to get 2 more done tonight, but we'll see how that goes. I doubt I will really get time since we're going to dinner with Grandpa and then Dan is going to class. Of course, Ian stayed up until 10 last night and didn't seem to really wake up last night, or maybe I was just too exhuasted to remember him waking up. Either way, maybe he needs a later bedtime?

I'm really tired today. I don't know why considering I got about the normal amount of sleep, wedged between a dog and a toddler, as I usually do. I was pretty busy with cleaning stuff yesterday and running errands so maybe that wore me out a little more than usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home