It's on
I went to the civilian ENT today who confirmed what I was told by the Navy docs - I have to have the surgery. I also went to the opthamologist at their request only to find out the doctor I was supposed to see was in surgery and they wanted me to see the on call doc - WHAT? I refused and walked out. I'm still waiting to hear from the doctor. Oh, and the topping on the cake? They didn't run the test they were supposed to run after yesterday's ordeal at the lab. How absurd is that?
We went to the mall today and ran a few errands. I got Ian a truck at Wal Mart. Then I opened it and realized I have to put it together - I hope Dan gets home soon to build it for him. It's quite complicated.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home