Monday, May 09, 2005

Desire to blow things up

Nothing like a day down at Balboa to make you want to blow things up! I drove around forever to find a parking spot. Waited for 20 minutes for the anesthesiologist to tell me "We don't need anything from you. Take this paper down to the lab." Then waited at the lab for half an hour having to pee, waiting to be called (which never happened) I finally gave up and went up there and told them I had to pee and they gave me a cup. Then I got to hold that for over an hour waiting to be called so they could spend 20 seconds printing labels for the damn things. Finally I got upset and went back up there asking if there was someone else I could take my pee to since clearly they didn't have the staff to handle the number of people going to the lab that day. I ended up calling patient relations and complaining. I was really pissed.

Now I'm working, feeling a little sick to my stomache. I've got a lot of things to get in line this next week and a half or so. This afternoon I need to get some laundry done and hopefully I will find the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home