Really?
I find myself saying this a lot - mostly when someone does something that seems completely absent of any type of thought whatsoever. It seems heavily previlant in television commercials. This one in particular has me disturbed:
Perhaps it is the giant Cabbage Patch Doll, perhaps it is the general stupidity of the commercial, but it give me the heebie jeebies. I mean - a giant doll... Really?
At any rate, I'm just trying to settle into normalcy - something that seems especially elusive when the majority of your life is in major upheaval. I'm to a point right now where I just want to sleep for a week and let it all go to hell around me, but then I see that it is already not but a few steps away from hell I figure I better get back to it. There are no less than 5 loads of laundry at various stages of the laundering process. 1 in the dryer, 1 in the washer, 1 piled in the corner of the laundry room, 1 in a laundry bag hung on the doorknob and at least 2 in laundry bags in my bedroom. Just the thought of going home to that makes me want to crawl under my desk, but the (good?) thing is I have so much going on after work today I will barely catch a glimpse of my giant laundry fiasco.
Physical Therapy - which it has been a week since I've gone to - right after work is going to be really good because my back is 10 kinds of jacked from flying and sitting in the car for extended periods of time. After that I get to pick up Ian and his friend from daycare, go home and feed them both (what I haven't figured out yet because we have no food in the house) and take them to Awana. While they are having fun at Awana I will be grocery shopping on a wing and a prayer (because we're out of EVERYTHING and I have to be done and out of the store by 745) and then picking Ian up at 8. Home to put away the groceries and get Ian and myself to bed because morning comes fast in our house.
The rest of the week is scheduled about as full and I'm trying desperately to stay sane in all of the chaos surrounding me. Wish me luck.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home