Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday

Well it is the end of a long Sunday. Church was good this morning, although Ian had a meltdown at the drop off. The woman manning the preschool room seemed overwhelmed, to say the least. Ian was acting totally out of control and I said "Do you need a spanking? You're acting out of control right now and that is not ok" but after the first part she felt it was necessary to chime in with "Please don't". Well first of all, you don't know my kid. Second of all, you don't know me. Third of all, who are you to criticize how I parent or tell me how to discipline? I wasn't beating my kid - he was acting like a brat and I was trying to handle it. Then she feels his forehead like maybe he's running a fever and that's why he's acting up. I wanted to smack her - I ended up taking him to the ladies room and talking to him and my friend came in and took him to class.

At any rate, he was fine in class like always. After service we came home and had some lunch and then cleaned. My friend came over and helped me with the garage - what a total blessing. It's done now and it is a huge load off because that was the biggest stress I was facing in the next 2 weeks. Now I've got a few random piles of mess in my bedroom and some dishes to do and I'm good to go. I plan to be in bed in an hour so I better get off the computer though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home