Saturday, April 07, 2007

Dropping a line

Hi everyone, just dropping a quick line to let you all know we're still here and kicking. Trying to get Dan ready to sail the seas for half a year is a pretty all consuming thing.

Ian is doing better. They were able to get the loose ear tube out and they're leaving the other in place because he just had another ear infection. When he finished his last round of antibiotics he got sick again, probably didn't get over the first one, so now he's on another round. They're going to do a sleep study on him and then decide what we're going to do about his tonsils.

Taylor is home this weekend and until Dan leaves. She's completely off her meds right now and doing pretty well. We're hoping that her grades don't slip, but they weren't as good for the last few months anyway so we want to give this a shot.

Dan leaves this coming week. We're going to be really busy until he leaves so my apologies for not keeping in touch with everyone. It's a difficult time right now, but I'm blessed with an amazing support system so I really can't complain. My love to all and I'll update as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home