Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dear God, I'll See You Sunday


So Ian and I pray at bedtime and the night before last he decided he was going to say the prayer. It went "Dear God, I'll see you Sunday. Have a nice night." I had a hard time keeping it together.

Ian's been a fountain of entertainment this week. On Sunday, we watched Sesame Street together and they were showing a cartoon of getting milk from cows. He turned to me and said "Mommy, they are so silly! Milk doesn't come from cows it comes from the store." I had to have a conversation that we do in fact get milk from the store, but that the store gets it from cows. He seemed quite satisfied with that explaination.

Dan came home last night, and will be home until Easter! I haven't spent this much time with him all at once in awhile. Of course it's nothing to get used to considering he will be leaving right after Easter for six long months, but I will enjoy what time I get.

Work (and everything else in my life) is keeping me very busy and I'm not getting enough sleep of course, but otherwise I'm doing well. Trying to keep things up to date here. The house got pretty trashed last week while I was going to the training class. I spent all day Sunday cleaning it up.


After:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home