Every time I think I'm going to catch up
Every time I think I am going to catch up on this I seem to fall farther behind.
Ian's doing good. He had a check done on his ears last week and everything is looking really good. His tonsils are still really enlarged, but everything seems to be going well overall. He is doing quite well with the potty training, I rarely have to remind him to go. He's going to start going to school at 8 tomorrow instead of 10, and then after labor day he'll start going at 6:30. I am not sure how well he will adjust to those changes, but I guess we'll see.
This for example took me 10 days to get back to... ha ha ha ha ha
Ok, so here are the updates
Dan - still gone. Couple of short trips into Everett and Seattle. Ian is getting really anxious for his father to get home. He keeps telling me about how he's going to go get his dad.
Taylor - got to see her the weekend before last. I went up to Irvine and met up with her and her mother for dinner. Then she came with me and we spent the night at my aunt's house. We spent the day with my family at the pool and had a lot of fun. Then I dropped her off and headed over to another family event.
Ian - keeping me on my toes. He's a smartie pants and he's keeping me very busy. I can't even begin to tell you about the things he has been saying. Basically, he's a little adult in a 3 year old's body. I've been waking him up early for school lately which means I get "I hate you all I want to do is sleep" basically daily. Good times.
Me - my ankle is still messed up. I'm waiting to sort through the insurance mess to schedule my surgery, and hopefully I will be able to get the insurance sorted out soon because if not I may just lose my mind. I'm not doing physical therapy right now, I was going three times a week. I am doing a lot of other things, around the house and for my church group and the ship family and friends group.
Tonight I have my friend's three boys while she is at the hospital giving birth to her daughter. Tomorrow after work I've got some assorted errands to run, then the FSG meeting. Thursday I go pick Taylor up after work and then Friday we'll go down to the pier to meet the ship. I'm not sure when it's coming in or anything, just that it is on Friday. With any luck I won't have to be there too early so I can sleep in.
Well here are a few pictures. I'll try to do better about updating. Maybe once a week is a more realistic goal. When Dan is home I will hopefully get a small break from being everything to everyone, but until then there is no rest for the weary...





2 Comments:
Hang in there girlie. If for no other reason than to capture moments like the one of Taylor and Ian sleeping. To die for!
glad to read an update. i miss and love you all. -keith in boston
Post a Comment
<< Home