Crazed madness
I can barely think straight with everything that needs to be done between now and next week. The carpets got cleaned Monday morning and I managed to get my to do list broken down into manageable pieces. After work I took Ian for a haircut and then when I got home I asked our neighbor to watch him so I could go and get my nails done. Just that hour of being spoiled made me feel SO much better. I came home and finished putting the house back together, worked on cleaning and laundry and made dinner.
At this point I have basically everything set up for the party on Saturfday. I have to pick up some inexpensive paint brushes and I have to get a cake! I can't believe I forgot until tonight that I have to get a cake for the party. I also still have to pick up lettuce (everything at the commissary tonight was gross) and ice on Saturday morning.
I'm trying to make sure everything around the house gets done before Dan leaves. He won't be gone that long in the scheme of things, but long enough to make a big impact.


1 Comments:
Just checking in. Love the vacations pics. Glad the girls and you had a wonderful time!
Miss you x
Post a Comment
<< Home