One week down...
I don't want to think about how many are left.
Dan left last Monday. In addition to running all around to make sure he had everything, I dropped his parents off at the airport and headed up to catch the train to drop Taylor off. Of course the returning train was delayed (the 3:15 was 3+ hours late) due to an accident in Santa Ana. By the time I got home I was ready to collapse.
Tuesday my mom came in. I picked her up from the airport, ran to the post office, returned the helium tank from the party the weekend before and then I picked up Ian and took him to the dentist. His 2 year molars on the right have cut, but the ones on the left have the start of hematomas so I have to watch them carefully.
Wednesday was cleaning day and Thursday was my monthly Stitch N Bitch. I had 12 girls show up and it was SO much fun.
Saturday I went to a mini Family Support Group meeting and then took Ian to a birthday party. Then we went to my aunt and uncle's house to hang out for awhile and had dinner. Sunday was grocery shopping and I went and got my nails done.
Now a new week starts. Hopefully I can get some of my projects finished around the house.
My newest challenge is potty training my son. He pees in the toilet if he's naked, but if he has anything on (underpants, boxers, whatever) he will pee in them and not seem to notice. And he pooped in the toilet this weekend too. So I know he can do it, I just have to figure out how to get him to want to do it every time...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home