Thursday, October 27, 2005

Stupid Dog!

When I send you outside to use the bathroom, do not stand there and stare at me, or walk to the side of the house (where incidentally I can still see you) and stand there a few seconds and then come back as though you have peed.

Quit peeing on my bathroom rug. It is new because I had to wash the other one a million times and it was falling apart. why did I have to wash it so much? Because you kept PEEING ON IT!

Do not crap on my bedroom floor. You were sad to sleep in your crate last night? Well when I take you outside at 9:30 when I wake up to use the restroom myself, and you stand there and stare at me, and then 3 hours later crap on my floor, that is what happens.

Quit crying at the screen door. I am not letting your stupid doggie butt in this house until you pee outside. And considering you've been standing at the screen door since trying to trick me into thinking you had peed, I know you haven't gone. GO PEE! Then maybe I will consider letting you in this house again.

Oh, and quit coming inside and crapping 5 minutes later. My house is not a toilet.

Speaking of toilets - what kid does this?



I was on the phone this morning (thankfully with a client who has met and adores my son) when Ian came over to my desk saying 'Poo poo momma, poo poo" and tugging at his diaper and underpants (he likes to wear underpants over his diaper sometimes). I put the woman on hold and asked him if he had to go poo poo in the potty and he said yes. So I went back to the bathroom with him and unfolded the travel potty seat cover and set it on the toilet. I helped him out of his underpants and diaper and he climbed up on the toilet. Then he pointed at the door and told me to leave. I said "You want momma go in the other room?" and he nodded, so I went back to my call.

He came out a little later and I didn't think anything of it because I was busy with work. Well I went back to use the bathroom and the seat was down (go Ian ) and his little potty seat was folded neatly on the floor next to the toilet. I lifted the seat and....


WE HAVE POOP!!!

Seriously though - what kid does this? I am not potty training him. He decides, I'm going to pee in the toilet today and then does it. Now he decided to poop in the toilet. If he does it a few more times we're dumping diapers.

It has been quite the eventful day. I still have to make a run to the store and fnish dinner. Otherwise, I am just hoping to get to bed early tonight. I see the doctor tomorrow about my joints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home