My goals for the day
Pray for my friend who is having uncertainty in her pregnancy and is seeing the doctor today.
Make brownies for funeral service of the 2 year old boy who passed away from cancer last week.
Start putting together Christmas presents so as to clear space on my kitchen table.
Wrap the Christmas presents I currently have stacked precariously in my hall closet.
Stop at Staples to pick up hanging files so I can attack my overflowing filing cabinet sometime (maybe) this weekend.
Well after working until 4, and a stop at the grocery store, I only had time to cook dinner, make brownies and cookies, clean up, fold a load of laundry, wash the comforter (because Molly puked on it), change the sheets on the bed and start them in the washer.
Maybe the rest of my list will get done today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home