Saturday, October 22, 2005

Today's projects

Woke up and went to the grocery store. It was a big shopping list because we were out of almost everything, plus I had to pick up some stuff for Christmas gifts I am working on. After I was done with the shopping I stopped at church to drop off some brownies and cookies I made for a memorial service. Then I came home, brought in and put away all the groceries. I did some laundry, cleaned up the kitchen a bit and got started on my project. Turned out pretty good I think:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dan went to the ER this morning around 10 and about 2 he called to have me come pick him up. His back is still acting up, and will likely turn out to be a herniated disc. Because we need more medical issues to deal with right now. *sigh*

Now I have cleaned up my Christmas project and am stalling before I unload and load the dishwasher. I really don't feel like doing it but it must be done and Dan is an invalid at the moment. We're supposed to go to a concert in a little while but I don't think Dan is up for it (and it's raining and the concert is outdoors) so I think instead we will put a log in the fireplace and just relax. After I clean that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home