Saturday, September 24, 2005

More eye stuff

My eye was feeling better this morning, but again as the day went on was getting more and more irritated. After my nap I felt a little better, but then again by about 9 my eye was killing me again. Took some pain pills and will see the doctor on call tomorrow morning before church I guess. Maybe we will have to miss church, guess we'll see. I'm going to leave a message for the on call folks first thing tomorrow so they know I'm coming for sure, but I scheduled with the on call doctor today to go in tomorrow if today it still was acting up.

Oh and I was carrying Ian down the hall and he was pitching a fit. I was trying to subdue him when I walked into his big red lego truck. Nailed my shin something fierce and lost my balance. With Ian kicking, screaming, hitting and pushing while I was trying to regain it, I ended up dropping him (he wasn't too high up in the air. I can only lift a 30 pound fighting child so high) and then he bumped his head on the closet door in his roll once he was on the ground so he got even more pissed off. He still got his bath though and he's asleep in his OWN BED for the 5th night in a row. I have an enormous bump on my leg, sure to turn lovely shades of black and blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home