New stuff!
Here he is singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!
And this just in.....
Ian peed in the toilet !!!

He was trying to turn his potty chair over so it was a step stool so he could climb up on the regular toilet. I helped him set it up so it was a step stool and the small seat was on the regular toilet. He started trying to take his clothes off, so I helped him get undressed. I took his clothes to put them in the hamper. While I was gone he took off his diaper and climbed up on the toilet all by himself. I walked in a few seconds later and he was peeing! In the toilet! I'm shocked!
We aren't even trying to potty train him. Haven't discussed it with him at all. Guess we are now.

I am really not sure what to do with him at this point though. I don't want to push the subject with him and have him rebel, nor do I want to sit on it too long and have him lose interest. I hope he just decides he is DONE with diapers and that's the end of it. The rest of it I coldlive without. Well I am falling asleep now so I best get to bed.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home