Sunday, September 18, 2005

Fastest chihuahua? Not quite

So we went to church this morning, the early service. Then we went to PetCo park to participate in the fastest Chihuahua contest. Molly was, well, not so fast. She wouldn't go in the box, after she went through the box she doubled back and came back to me instead of running over to where Dan and Ian were. Oh well, so it goes.

Last night's dinner made quite the tasty breakfast and lunch today. It was Burrito Pie. So easy to make and really delicious. I give it 5 stars.

I made Ian breakfast the other day and he refused to eat it so I set his high chair tray up on the kitchen counter. I came out of the shower to find he had gotten down his cereal and was sitting on the kitchen table to eat it. Oh, and he got out some food for Molly so he wouldn't have to eat alone. Ha ha ha ha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 5:59 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

He is so funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home