Getting ready...
Well I'm trying to get ready for this impending surgery. I cleaned the house today when I got home from work and washed all the rugs from the kitchen. Then I paid all the bills I could (I will still have some more to do tomorrow) and then Dan and I went to On The Border to meet his baseball team for $1 tacos. It was tasty.
Now I've got a pile of papers I need to sort through and I want to try to work on the Christmas list some more. Ian is watching "Pitts" on television (a movie about Pigs Wedding which is on the ever popular Click Clack Moo DVD) and I'm going to get this done so I can go to bed.
Ian has his donut which I am hoping tonight I do not have to sleep with. His "donut" is a Mr. Potato Head without any features on it, which in his mind resembles the donut holes he eats at church every morning. He has the butt filled with small toys. It makes me laugh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home