Chaos and normalcy
I'm really tired this morning because Ian had a hard time sleeping. Those teeth of his will be the death of me I swear. Ian woke up several times last night. After Dan left to throw the paper he decided to sleep sideways across the bed. I wish I could just go back to bed, but work calls.
I am getting off work at 10 today to go to the command picnic. Dan is happy I will be able to be there and bring the kids. I hope there is lots of yummy food. We'll stay there awhile and then come home and get ready for our date night.
We're going to eat at Benihanas and then go to the Coldplay concert. I am so excited. My cousin and aunt and uncle are watching the kids. I sure hope they behave.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home