Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Just chilling

I worked today all day long and I feel like crap today. I'm doing laundry. I did a set of sheets and I've got one load in the dryer and one in the washer right now. I'm sitting in bed watching Days on the soap opera channel and just hanging out. Ian is talking up a storm but about what I'm not entirely sure about.

I called a friend who's birthday is today and had a lovely chat. I am feeling very lazy and I don't want to do anything. I asked Dan to cook dinner too. He said he would - if I needed him to. What's that about?

Dan wants to go on a family bike ride this evening, but in keeping with my feeling lazy mood I don't feel like doing anything. Of course I'm doing laundry but that doesn't include anything too physically draining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home