Monday, August 15, 2005

Ahhhh

Work was very average today, which I was grateful for.

So this afternoon after I picked the kids up from school we came home and cleaned up the house. Picked up all the stuff off the floor, vacuumed, did laundry, etc.

Then we had dinner (nothing fancy, just spaghetti) and left to run a couple of errands. We went to Target, Toys R Us and Petco and then stopped at the cleaners to pick up Dan's uniform.

By the time we got home Ian was asleep. Dan took him inside and fell asleep too (it was only 6pm!) I've got a couple more things to do and then I think I will go to bed myself. It will be nice to get a full night's sleep. If only Ian will stay asleep all night...

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Nice early night for everyone. I remember those nights like they were only yesterday, lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home