Monday, August 22, 2005

Can't keep up

*sigh*

So things have been quite busy the past few days. I will try to recap and get back to my regular blogging self....

Thursday: Worked all day. Came home and cleaned the house. Did laundry. Cooked dinner, cleaned up after dinner and tried to get to bed at a decent hour.

Friday: Worked all day. Picked Ian up from daycare and ran a bunch of errands. Tried to get everything done before Dan got home from dropping Taylor off so we could go to Viejas. Ended up not going because we didn't have the money. Ran the rest of my errands and then we went to bed early.

Saturday: Dan ran a paper route. Came home and we cleaned up in the back yard. There was much trash and it was just a huge mess. Went to Home Depot to get a new faucet for the bathroom sink because the one that was in there was spraying water everywhere (something with the screen) and desperately needed to be replaced. Then went to my nephew's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Came home and had some dinner. Dan worked on the sink while I cleaned and did laundry. Went to bed as early as we could, probably around 8.

Sunday: Dan ran the route again. He came home and went to bed. Ian and I got up and went to church. After church, Dan left to pick Taylor up and I tried to get Ian down for a nap. He refused to sleep so I had to give up and we went and ran errands instead. Dan got home and went back to working on the sink. I came home and made dinner. We all ate and went to bed.

Today: Worked all day. Picked Ian up from school, Taylor was having water day so I let her stay later. Took a 30 minute nap when I got home, with Ian picking on me pretty much the whole time. He kept whispering "No sleep momma" because when he would say it Dan told him to leave me alone so he'd whisper so Dan couldn't hear him. Got up and started dinner. Picked up the house and started some laundry. Vacuumed. Finished dinner and sat everyone down to eat. After dinner I got Taylor showered and ready for bed. Did a little more work. Then around 8 we all got in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home