Bewilderment
Not sure that is even a word, but it's where I am right now. Completely and utterly bewildered. I do not know what caused a certain person to act moody and pissy yesterday. I do not know if this moody pissy behavior will continue and if it does continue I do not know how I will be able to deal with it without completely losing my temper. I'm too tired and too overworked to be able to participate in the mood soothing.
Tonight I am going to try to get the grocery shopping done with Dan is at school. If I can get the menu and list done before I have to leave for the office. I am going to run and take a shower and fold the load of laundry that is in the dryer being fluffed at the moment. I ran the dishwasher this morning and I have to try to get it unloaded before I run out as well. Tonight is spaghetti night so not too much time or prep work, thank goodness.
I've got a lot of work that I need to get done today and the house is kind of a mess. I need to vacuum and mop the kitchen floor but I am not sure when I will geta round to doing that. Tomorrow is picture day at work, which makes me want to scream. I'm at least 30 pounds overweight and I hate having my picture taken.
Last night Jen and I went on a long walk - at least 5 miles. I was very happy. We're going to walk again tonight but I'm thinking it will be a shorter walk. I was pleased that I was not sore when I woke up this morning. That is a lot more walking than I generally do. Plus I chased the trash truck yesterday morning in my slipppers. At any rate, I'm hoping I can lose some of this weight before my high school reunion this summer. I don't want to go there looking like a fat cow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home