Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Another day...

We are still working on this lawn. Someday it will be done. Jen is doing a great job on it. Working so hard. I really give her a lot of credit. Thankfully she likes this gardening business, because I certainly do not.

Work was so very busy today I feel physically exhausted. I took a lot of calls and it was stuff that took a really long time. I was not happy to be at the office but it went really fast so I can't be too upset about that. It's better when it is busy and I'm on the phone the whole time.

I spoke with our rental company today about getting the gate fixed and the fence in the back which is leaning at a 40 degree angle and she doesn't want to do any of it. I'm calling a mortgage broker right now to see if we can get preapproved for a mortgage so if she calls and is a bitch I can just say fine we'll offer you X for the house. I just want to not have to deal with her. She better not be mean to me. I pay my rent on time and I take care of this house which is much more than can be said for people who lived here before me. The broker gave me some numbers I can work with at least.

The house is clean. I am so happy I can barely stand it. My son is still asleep. I am going to have to wake him up soon or he may not go to bed tonight. I'm planning to do eggs tonight. To make nice decorative eggs. I think that will be a lot of fun. Well, off to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home