Sunday, March 06, 2005

Yardwork

I am so exhausted. My roommate and I worked on the yard all afternoon. We made HUGE progress. We pulled up iceplant around half of our yard. The pile is at least 3 feet tall!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is what the "good" half of the yard looks like now. And the toys we got the boys to play with.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We had friends over for a BBQ tonight. I made ranch burgers and they were really delicious. I also made my dilly potatoes and we had some salad and hot links. It was good to hang out with our friends too. We just hung out. I took care of house stuff (laundry and the like) while the food was cooking. Well I've got to get some rest. Dan is playing a poker tourney. Fun stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home