Early but Late
It is rare I get out of the house early, but this morning I managed to carve an extra 5 minutes out so I would not be tearing out to try and make it to work on time. I get my child in the car, backpack and snack in hand, start up the engine and immediately get a *DING* accompanying a Low Fuel Level alert on the dashboard. Seriously? So the one time I actually make it out of the house on time, my husband has borrowed my car the night before and left me on fumes. Fuming I was as I dropped my son off and rushed to the nearest 7-Eleven to fill my gas tank. I'm sure hunger clouded his thought process as the moment he walked in the door last night he went straight to the refrigerator to reheat some leftover pizza from Friday night.
Work has been very stressful lately - 9 hour days and no time to stop for lunch so I am eating at my desk. It is not really very helpful to my "eat healthier and lose that last 30lbs" plan. I've been better about getting on the Wii, waking up early to do my workout before my morning rush through the house to do chores and get everyone ready to leave the house. There is too much going on and I'm trying to manage way too much of it by myself. Anyway, life I guess.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home