Saturday, July 12, 2008

Legoland & Bratty Kids

So we got free tickets to Legoland today. Ian & I are making our way around the park trying to avoid being run over or otherwise impacted by the abundance of bratty little out of control children. He just rode a ride where he drives around a racetrack & is quite excited by the issuance of his very own drivers license. The park is generally cleaner & in better shape than when we came here 2 years ago. The biggest thing it has over other parks with rides is the way they manage the lines for rides. Most are shaded and have benches to sit on (if only briefly) and some even have areas where the kids can play with legos while parents wait in line.

Well, more to come later I'm sure. Right now I've got to load Ian into a small car made from giant legos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home