Sunday, March 29, 2009

Been awhile

Not because I don't have interesting things to write about but simply because I haven't had the time. I am trying to best an ear/sinus infection but it seems to want to stay despite its unwanted status. I'm also fighting a fibro flare up. Can I just get a break here?


Things have been fun and busy. Ian started little league. He is having a blast with that. I'm the team mom, of course because I love to keep myself busy.


We went on a Carnival Cruise to Catalina and Ensenada with several of my family members to celebrate my Grandfather's 80th birthday. It was really fun.




My husband is due home on Saturday finally. I can't wait to see him again, it's been 6 long months. After he gets home the insanity will begin. The weekend after he gets home is Easter, then the weekend after that we're having a housewarming/homecoming party. The weekend after that we're going camping with my in laws and the Tuesday after we get back we leave for Orlando for 5 days because of a work conference.



1 Comments:

At 7:12 AM , Blogger girlfriday said...

Oh my gosh, look at Ian. He's huge! And that mohawk. What a scream.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home