More of the usual insanity
Friday we had some friends over for a barbeque. It was nice, food was really good.
Saturday Dan had duty and we brought him dinner on the ship. My friend met us there because her husband had duty as well so we all had dinner together. Then 2 of my bestest friends came over and we sat around knitting/sewing/being pregnant. **Edit** Due to confusion I will clarify - K was knitting, I was sewing and F was being pregnant. No I am not pregnant.
Sunday after Dan came home we went to my grandfather's birthday party and then out to dinner with Dan's grandmother.
Today I worked all day then I cleaned up and then we worked out in the yard.
Tomorrow I have physical therapy and then Wednesday I see the doctor about my stupid ankle.
Ian is doing better. He sees the specialist next week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home