Clinging to the edge
Why oh why will my dishwasher not just WORK. I hate washing dishes by hand. I called my management company last week and haven't heard anything back. I'm going to email the owners if we don't hear something by the end of the day tomorrow. I do not have time to wash stuff by hand. I'm such a baby.
Anyway, today was nice. I worked - SO busy at work - and then after work I made a quick run to Vons and then came home. A new friend of mine came by for dinner with her little boy who is 6 months younger than Ian. We had a really nice time and we're going to do it again next Tuesday. I'll also see her on Saturday at the command family picnic and she is coming to church on Sunday.
Tomorrow I have work, probably a quick run to Wal Mart and then dinner with another friend. I'm trying to keep myself insanely busy so I notice less that I'm a single parent.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home