Sunday, October 16, 2005

Recovering

I was very sick on Friday. Woke up at 4am with what I will politely refer to as 'stomach issues'. Took Ian to school at 9:30, came home and after using the bathroom again proceeded to pass out on the bathroom floor. I got up from that and took some anti nausea medicine I had left from my surgery and was able to get a few sips of ginger ale down before climbing into bed and going to sleep. I woke up regularly to go to the bathroom, but basically slept the rest of the day. Dan picked Ian up from school and took him with to pick up Taylor. I stayed in bed. Miserable. All day and all night. Got up around 8:30 Saturday morning.

Saturday I basically laid in bed most of the day. We did go to the air show after nap time but I couldn't do much but sit there because I was still really weak. The kids enjoyed it though. After the air show, Ian fell asleep in my arms sitting on the couch and slept in his own bed until 630 on this morning!!!

This morning we slept until about 9, got up and got ready for church. Went to church, went to lunch, came home and Dan took Taylor back while Ian and I tried to nap. Ever try to sleep when there is an air show and planes are flying so close to your house that your satellite tv goes out? Yeah, doesn't work so well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home