Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Flippin dog!

Monday night we're eating dinner and what does Molly come inside with? A dead mouse. She was making a break for the living room but I caught her and made her drop it on the kitchen floor. So. Gross.

Then today, I walk back to my bedroom to grab something and there is a DEAD MOUSE on my bedroom floor. I don't know if she is in cahoots with my clawless cat or if she is just an exceptional hunter but if I find another damn mouse in my house I'm going to lose it.

Otherwise things are relatively normal. Eye is feeling somewhat better. Work been keeping me very busy. Just chilling otherwise. Must go do some laundry and unload the dishwasher though.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM , Blogger girlfriday said...

More proof that you are a stronger woman than I. Or my mother. When she found out we'd discovered a mouse under the kitchen sink, she apologized that she would never be able to visit us again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home