Oh my
So Ian decided that he wanted to hang out with Molly inside her crate and eat his cookie snack.


Those two crack me up. Wherever Ian is you can find Molly. She follows him around everywhere. They harass the cats together, get into things together, wrestle like they're in the WWF. I swear, that dog doesn't realize it's a dog. This morning when I got up to start work, Ian woke up. He might have gone back to sleep except the dog was laying under the covers next to him and he started poking her nose going "Hi Molly!" poke poke. "Molly!".
Dan is going to have an impromptu softball practice this afternoon. He went there around 3:30. I keep waiting for a phone call so I can find out when he's coming home so I can make dinner but so far nothing. I'm starting to get really irritated. I made Ian some dinner and he's eating now. Actually eating and not throwing it to the dog for the moment, knock on wood.
I finished going through the boxes of stuff I had to go through but still have not made it to that closet. I am seriously afraid when I open that thing that things will fall out an injure someone. Someday I might manage to find the time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home