Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Updates

3am - woke up in pain. Eye stuck shut. Pried it open, washed off with warm washcloth, took first pain pill since surgery. Not completely awful, but definitely the most pain I was in since the surgery.

9am - woke up for the day. Showered and got dressed. Loaded and ran the dishwasher and rinsed the rest of the dishes. Started laundry. Got the kids dressed and ready to go.

1030am - dropped kids off at daycare. Went to Target to pick up a few things, then to my follow up appointment. All looks well at my appointment. Eye is a little swollen and irritated. They want me to use the steroid drops every 2 hours instead of every 4 and they want me to take my pain pills and numbing drops more often (I've been trying to only use them when absolutely necessary) Ice as much as I can.

3pm - sitting around the house. Kids are watching tv and my grandfather is going to come by shortly to have dinner with us. I'm excited to see him, even though I'm still feeling a bit crappy. Just did my drops and my eye is feeling pretty ok. Ian is sitting next to me trying to type on my keyboard.

930pm - watching television and waiting for 10 so I can take all my drops, a pain pill and hopefully get some sleep. Dan has to work tomorrow all day and Taylor has a field trip. She's going to the pool so Dan is going to drop her off at school and then my best friend is coming over and she will run me over to pick her up. Well I'm going to whine for a little longer and then go to bed. It's hurting my eye to read this computer screen so I am going to shut down my laptop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home